Business Legal Needs
WHY DO WE OFFER THESE SERVICES?
Legal Business Edge, LLC knows that not all start-up businesses, small businesses or individuals can afford a lawyer, or in-house counsel. That’s why we focus on a practice model that offers our clients individually suited legal services and alternative billing practices other than a billable hourly rate. Legal Business EdgeⓇ offers many services at a flat rate, and even free advice on legal services that you can perform for yourself. Legal Business EdgeⓇ wants you to know your options.
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT? HOW CAN OUR SERVICES HELP YOU?
Most business law firms provide only the traditional practice model, where work and the billable hour are the focus. Legal Business Edge, LLC turns the traditional practice model upside-down. Instead of focusing on the billable hour, we focus on you and your individual business needs. We offer creative options that serve your individual and business goals, allowing you to be in control of your business. Our mission is to show you the legal options that are best suited to your legal needs. You, not the billable hour, are our focus.
WHAT DO WE OFFER? WHAT ARE THE RESULTS?
Because Sarah DeBruin is well-versed at practicing law in both large and small firm environments, as well as in-house general counsel, she understands the need for the fast turn-around of excellent work. Legal Business EdgeⓇ offers business owners not only sound legal advice, but a legal strategy to help grow their businesses to a new level.
SERVICES WE OFFER
- Intellectual Property, Trademarks, Copyright Law
- Patent and General Corporate Litigation, Dispute Resolution and Settlement
- Commercial Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- OSHA, FDA and Corporate Compliance Matters
- Employment Law, Non-Compete and Confidentiality or Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Business Start-up, Forming a New Business
- Due Diligence for selling or buying a business
- Licensing Agreements
- Employment Severance Agreements
- Sales and Purchasing Terms and Conditions
- Independent Representative Agreements
- Franchise Agreements
- Real Estate Transactions
- Banking and Lending Law/Foreclosure Actions
- Trade secret protection
- Forbearance and workout agreements
YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION
At Legal Business EdgeⓇ we value our clients, their questions and stories. We invite you to give us the opportunity to address your case and learn about possible solutions, even if you do not end up retaining our firm.